2524 Wilkinson Street
Nashville, TN 37209
Ms. Suzanne Cormier
Human Resources Manager
1753 Philli Lane
Porum, OK 74455
Apr 17, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Aerospace Engineer
Dear Ms. Cormier,
I am applying for the position of Aerospace Engineer as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Amphenol Aerospace.
The experience and skills I have to offer Amphenol Aerospace include:
• I hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering gained at Boston University in the year 2003. I also hold degrees in Aeronautical Engineering gained at Florida Institute of Technology in the year 2005.
• I have extensive experience in designing and developing aircraft, both for commercial and military uses. I also have some experience in the design of space missiles.
• I have experience in the testing of developed infrastructure and equipment, making necessary changes if required, and the overseeing of equipment production.
• I have experience in the supervision of the various technicians and draughtsmen working on projects under my overall supervision.
• I have experience in working and coordinating with other specialists in related fields, such as physicists and metallurgists, using their research on various materials, and maintaining communications with them throughout the projects.
• I have experience in developing design criteria for aeronautical systems and products, including criteria for testing and quality standards.
• I understand the value of working with a team and keeping each team member on board and fully engaged.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (111)-844-8049, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Aerospace Engineer.
(Signature hand written in blue pen ink)